Tuesday, September 4, 2012
4 Years Ago Rocked! Right?
Are we better off than we were 4 years ago? Well let's see.
1) George Bush was President....yes
2) Dick Cheney was Vice President or President....yes
3) The Tea Party did not exist...were still a bunch of plain old racist McCain voters.....yes
4) We were losing 750,000 jobs per month....yes
5) Osama Bin Laden was still alive....yes
6) The Iraq war was still raging.....yes
7) Sarah Palin was thisssss close to being Vice President....hell yes
8) Bristol Palin was still pregnant....yes
9) Paul Ryan had run a less than 3 hour marathon?.......no
10) Paul Ryan did not run a less than 3 hour marathon....yes
11) the stock market was half of what it is today......yes
12) Mitch McConnell was just another closet case Senator.....yes
13) Mittens Romney was still just an unemployed failure.....yes
14) Voter Suppression was just a stupid idea...yes
15) Karl Rove was on his way out.....yes
16) the auto industry was on the brink of failing much to Mittens Romney's delight...yes
17) Citizen's United was just another court case....yes
18) The New York Yankees finished third in their division....yes
19) Lehman Brothers starts a worldwide depression that today's Republicans would not have stopped....yes
20)Indian Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull came out....what more do I need to say?.......YESSSSSSSSSS
There ya go. The answer is YES. We are better off than 4 years ago and two born pathological liars like Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan can't make it not so.
By the way, if a twerp like Paul Ryan would lie about a trivial marathon time, why would we expect anything this cheesebrain says to be true?