Monday, August 22, 2016
Wrigley Field. Pearl Jam. Chicago. What more can I ask for? Other than the inevitable Cubs choke that is.
Max and Max's Dad road tripped to Chicago this weekend to see one of Pearl Jam's final shows on this leg of the 2016 tour. The Saturday show at Wrigley was the one to see because, of course, we were there. Now I think of me at nineteen and how my Dad would have never road tripped with me to see Boston, or The Stones. Maybe Benny Goodman, which would have been fine cuz I love the big bands. Oh how times have changed. Either that or I need stop hanging on to my youth. Naw, road tripping with the kid is a blast. I wouldnt care if we were off to see Aerosmith. Because that would never happen,
Wrigley set up for a concert is so cool. The stage is in front of the famous bleachers. Which means our 6th row seats on the third base line sucked. Great for a game. Great for a Pearl Jam concert. We were in the stadium!
When the show finally started a half hour late, the place went wild. The setlist as follows:
1) Low Light--opening with a track from Yield has to be weird. Not exactly a rocker but definitely not a dirge. Most people I know who are fans say this one grows on you.
2) Release--Max said this is the one he wanted to hear. This song came out when my Dad was still here. It meant something to me in 1991. It means something else entirely 25 years later now that my Dad is gone. On a rocking horse of time. Beautiful song.
3) Rain--a Beatles cover. But its not raining any longer. Guess it seemed like a good idea early in the day when it was fucking pouring. Still a Beatles cover? How can you go wrong?
4) Elderly Woman--I stood in line at midnight to buy this album. Hearts and Thoughts they fade, fade away. How can a kid of 25 write shit like this? Unreal.
5) Do The Evolution--from that high pitched screech at the beginning to the end, this is my favorite Pearl Jam song. He is the first mammal to wear pants, yeah! This one is their classic. It;s their Sympathy For the Devil. It really is that good. I am rocking out.
6) Last Exit--from Vitalogy, I also stood in line at midnight to get this one....This song is not the reason why. Meanwhile the 110 lb chick next to me is starting to crowd me with her Elaine type "dancing"
7) Lightning Bolt- from the latest album that I did not stand in line to get. Hey I totally would but there are no record stores any longer and midnight to me is about 9 pm now. The dancing chick is getting closer.
8) Sad-- from the Lost Dogs release. Usually lost tracks are shit nobody wants to hear but not these guys. But a lot of people head out to get beer.
9) Amongst the Waves---From Backspacer. Something good is coming. I can feel it. Elaine is getting bored cuz she hasnt known a song since maybe Eddie was screeching about wearing pants.
10) Even Flow-- oh its the song everyone knows. The one Eddie phones in. But the band turns it into a jam and saves it. Remember the video where you saw this long haired kid with the bass voice swinging from the rafters and screaming at some guy named Josh and you said whoooooo in the fuck is THIS guy? I do. Like it was yesterday. So this song started it all. Keep playing it.
11) Light Years--from Binaural. But before it starts, an unusually talkative Eddie tells the story of Gord Downie of a Canadian band named The Tragically Hip doing his last show up north and having brain cancer. I have no idea who this guy is, but I am very sorry he has brain cancer. I hope he recovers.
12) I Got ID-- Merkin Ball has two songs on it. This is one also known as I Got Shit. I got a drunk chick invading my space and I am getting annoyed,
13) Mind Your Manners-- Catholics cringe at this one. Or they should. All I can do is scream "Mind your manners" at the appropriate time.
14) Unthought Known-- from Backspacer. Another beer run for a lot of people. Elaine is not dancing. Thanks for small favors.
15) Masters of War-- I love this song. Nobody covers this Dylan rant like Eddie Vedder. The intensity builds and builds as Eddie gets angrier and angrier. All the money you made wont buy back your soul. You go boy. The dancing chick has no idea.
16) I Am A Patriot-- Jackson Browne wrote it, Steve Van Zandt made it famous. Pearl Jam lives it. I love my country cuz I got nowhere else to go. About sums up most patriotism. Elaine is not dancing.
17) Daughter--from Vs. ya know that one I stood in line for. Yeah yeah I was younger and dumber. Its fairly well known. Dont call me Daughter. Its a chick song. Elaine is back and crowding me again. Ugh
18) Jeremy-- another one I feel they phone in. Who can blame them? But its a classic. They are sick of playing it but everybody demands to hear it. Me included. Max's name would have been Jeremy had....oh its a long story....I'm glad he's a Max. The drunk chick is out of control.
19) Better Man--- like Thunder Road by the Boss, Eddie doesnt even need to sing this one. The crowd does it for him. He spots a woman in the crowd with a "unfuckwithable" t shirt and tells her the song is about her. And his daughter. And then......they are done...For now...
They leave the stage for about 10 minutes or so giving me a chance to sit down, but the dancing chick has crowded me over so much I sit on the arm rest and hurt my ass. Damn Elaine.
20) Bee Girl-- yes its a Lost Dog and is about the Blind Melon video. Its just Eddie and Stone acoustically. He tells the story of how he worried at the time of the sudden fame of Bee Girl and also of the 12 year old who played Jeremy in the video. Some drunk Bro behind sarcastically claps and hollers for more rock n roll. Elaine seems tame now.
21) Just Breathe-- Eddie had been looking for an Army guy in the crowd. He found him. He brought him and his gal pal onstage. Her favorite song is Just Breathe. They sit onstage. and then it happens. The Army guy proposes. Now I know most people, well most women anyway, melted at this moment. I got sick of it real fast as they made out onstage while a great song was being played. Get a room. I know I am an unsentimental oaf. I still love Just Breathe.
22) I Believe In Miracles--no not the Hot Chocolate you sexy thing song. Its a Ramones cover and unlike most Ramones songs, it actually lasts more than 2:00. The drunk Bro behind me is getting angry cuz he hasnt rocked out for 20 minutes so he starts smoking.
23) Let Me Sleep-- its Christmas single time. you see, Pearl Jam used to send Ten Club members a 45. Thats a disc shaped black thing, oh never mind. So nobody knew this one. More beer runs. The Bro is getting downright exasperated and Elaine is not dancing.
24) Inside Job-- from the Avacado album. You have to be taught to hate. Steve Gleason, the ALS stricken former New Orleans Saint, wheels out to speak thru a computer and says he feels "fucking awesome". I really hope so. "How I choose to feel is how I am".
25) Comfortably Numb-- fucking awesome. Ive seen Roger Waters do this live. This is one of my Top 5 songs of all time and Pearl Jam does it as well as anyone. I screeched the lyrics into Elaine's ear as revenge. She had no idea. Mike McCready's solo was also fucking awesome.
26) Interstellar Overdrive/Corduroy -- another Pink Floyd cover. And then launch into Corduroy. From Vitalogy, Corduroy is the sort of rant everyone knows. I would rather starve than eat your bread.
27) Porch-- From 10. Little played but it gets the Bro up and rocking out. Smoking and swilling beer while Elaine dances and crowds me out. I begin to tire, like one of my front running horses. I feel like I am getting to old for this shit.
Then they leave again. But they come out before I can sit on the armrest again. Probably for the best.
28) Go---from Vs. Its a rocker. The Bro is happy, still smoking but happy.
29) Black-- From 10. I know people go ape shit over this song. I never got it. That whole oaf thing I guess. The cell phones are out all over.
30) Surrender--yes the Cheap Trick cover. Hey its a great rocking pop song and Eddie and the boys do it proud. I sing out loud again right in Elaine's ear. Mommys all right Daddys all right....
31) Alive--another must do from 10. Another song where you went who the fuck IS this guy back in 1991. The backwards baseball cap, the cherubic face, and then that voice. Wow.
Then the ballpark lights come on like a get the fuck out moment but he comes out again. And he talks about the Cubs. And he talks about the Cubs. And he brings out his favorite ballplayer from way back, Jose Cardenal. Damn, I am the one impressed now.
32) All The Way-- its a song about the Cubs maybe going all the way. yeah right. Lots of Cubs highlights during the tune. I have my thumbs down going. Not for the song. For the idiotic Cubs fans.
33) Baba O'Riley--yep another cover. The Who. But Eddie screams it well enough to make Max happy. Teenage Wasteland.
And then they leave for good. Abruptly. Like the city threw them out. Or the Ricketts family threw them out.
Oh man. Pearl Jam is a must see. I cannoty emphasize that other then The Boss and the E Streeters , nobody works harder than these guys.
And to Elaine and the drunk Bro. You failed to ruin it for me cuz I was with my son. And nothing ruins anything I do with Max. Period.
Sunday, August 14, 2016
Whatever happened to the protest song? Well, this band of southern white guys has come up with the best song in years. There is nothing in this tune that is not true. Despite you own set of "facts".
Sorry, the truth hurts...............Accept it.
Thank you, Drive By Truckers.
As the Trump campaign implodes, or as Trump makes absolutely sure he loses, only the true believers are now going to his rallies. Respectable Republicans, oh yeah there are plenty, are beginning to understand that defending this guy is pointless and he is truly a trainwreck, are now staying away from Trump rant fests and leaving the only constituency Trump has left to attend. People even Trump wants nothing to do with, yet craves the attention so much as a hand job to his fragile ego, are flocking to his crap fests and letting their true feelings be known. You have your racists, your sexists, your homophobes, your genetic Republicans and your old bitter white people who cannot stand being told the truth. It's the old blame the messenger defense. As Maxwell Smart used to say, I asked you not to tell me that.
As Trump becomes more and more irrelevant, more and more crazy, more and more appealing to a niche crowd who will love his message of bullshit, these Trump rallies are getting dumber and dumber and who even thought that possible?
Obama founded ISIS. The press are liars. The fix is in. Crooked Hillary blah blah blah. The truly dumb buy it all because "their" country is gone. The white privilege is still there and these idiots are too dumb to enjoy what few years of it they have left. Blacks on TV being all rude and shit. Hispanics in their hoods fixing roofs. Homos running around ruining their lousy marriages somehow. Whatever happened to nice polite white society? You know, like that guy above.
Trump is trying to lose. We all know that. He was a joke from the start. A joke that went very wrong. Back in 2015, 17 egomaniacal Republicans felt they were the way to eliminate blacks from the White House. Trump's dumb loudmouth racist uncle character then got 20-30% of the vote every Tuesday, eliminating the others one by one until only Trump's dumb guy persona and a crazy Canadian whack job was left. Nice going Republicans. That 2012 autopsy, telling Republicans to make an attempt to appeal to blacks and hispanics, never took into account what lies beneath the surface. Since 1964, a grimy undertone has always been the Republican base, Yeah its only been 20-30% of the voters but not strong enough to overcome the hand picked candidates chosen by the country club set intent on keeping their money away from the big bad government, who would take it and give it to the unwashed. As long as you had a Nixon, or a Reagan, or a Bush, a Dole, or a McCain or a Romney, no Buchanan or Trump or Bachmann could ever last beyond a few months. But, when you have 17 splitting it all up, and Trump's 20-30% grows as the bandwagon jumpers come aboard, you have made a major error in judgement.
Trump came onboard calling Mexicans "rapists", calling for "law and order", code for keeping the blacks in their place, banning Muslims from entering the country "until we can figure out what's going on" and generally shooting off his mouth like a drunk at a state fair who just saw a mixed race couple minding their own business.
Yep, you get what you have been asking for for 52 years and now you cant handle it. Hey "those people" weren't actually supposed to get any real power. They were supposed to make a lot of noise then fall back into line to support whatever stiff we chose. Get em back in line with the abortion bullshit, the anti gay shit, the never fails gun grabber garbage, man these people are dumb. But this time it backfired. The idiots you took for granted won. Now deal with it, Reince.
Hillary is going to crush them. And as Trump descends into his self destructive madness, intent on losing and getting back to hosting TV shows and screwing over contractors , these people will lose interest. Knowing Trump is a looooo-zerrrrr, many of these people will stay home. They will be content to sit in their houses and bitch. Turn on the talk radio, keep the Fox News looping 24/7 and not vote. What's the point? My guy said it was rigged. And only the truly dangerous will be left.
Hell. I hope this happens. Stay the fuck home, Trumpites. Then the Democrats win. And your version of America nobody wants goes away for good.
And to that man above. You are hilarious. Go home and fret. Hey and dont forget to enjoy that Social Security money and the Medicare most of us dont have. Yeah socialism sucks.
Sunday, August 7, 2016
One last thing here. Notice the difference in stage rushes? When Trump had some nut rush his stage from behind he reacted as most of us would. He about shit his pants. I said at the time it was time for this flim flammer to just stop cuz someone is going to die. Well it hasnt happened yet, thank goodness, but this kind of attention grabbing loser is out there. Looking for a national presence to justify their loserdom.
It happened again this week in Nevada to Hillary. Animal rights protesters rushed Hillary in some sort of scream for attention. Look at the difference. Oh yeah she looked puzzled but the woman didnt flinch. She even had to presence of mind to quip about Trump's animal murdering sons. Why were these assholes rushing HER again?
The woman is fearless. The man is concerned about #1 only. You make the choice based on just those two reactions.
Hey neither one was as ballsy as Mayor Sly James of Kansas City. He looked at a stage rushing fool like he was going to put him over his knee and spank the motherfucker. Sly James is THE man.
I'd ask him to run for President but the nation is going to have to absorb a chick president next. To make America accept yet another black dude would be just too much. The nation would crumble into a nation crying little bitches. More so than we already are.
Who ARE these people? People who support for the highest office in the free world a reality show clown with no knowledge of anything other than fucking these very people over. It really is amazing that no matter what lies this grifter tells, they double down and scream about the liberal media and the conspiracy theories and go even further off the edge. It's almost like these people are so frightened by their future. or lack thereof, that they suddenly believe in a Pied Piper of Bullshit who has absolutely zero chance of becoming anything other than a television con man who goes back to "firing" people just as rich as him. Who ARE these people?
Well of course you have the racists, and the dumb, and the old people dreaming of their youth when their white privilege was a given. It seems when the black guy became President a collective "short circuit" took place in their confused minds and their America was in grave danger. Thus was born the 2010 Tea Party, a collection of phonies posing as concerned citizens worried about the debt and the deficit and how it would affect their kids and grand kids. Now we all know that is 100 proof horse crap because they didnt give two shits about this debt and deficit when a Republican President was running up the debt by funding a Medicare Part D program and starting wars to further enrich the defense industry. Nope, didnt seem to mind. Hmm what happened in 2008? Oh yeah, that Kenyan socialist took over and proceeded to fix stuff. Worst President ever! Destroying America! Dangerous! Ask them why? No fucking clue! Not one. Just uhhhhhhhh that Obummer is there making America communist! Now give me my Medicare Part D Part A Part B and anything else I am owed!
Now the clueless have their man. A so called billionaire promising to restore their America. The America here they are the ones on top. They work hard, they have gotten nowhere. Someone must be to blame. Who is to blame Mister Trump? Well we know. Its Mexicans and Muslims and anyone else you want to blame. Who ya got says Mister Grifter? I'll scream about them to your heart's delight.
Sorry. Trump supporter, the only ones to blame for your lack of success is not your fellow Americans, the blacks and the browns and the gays and the religiously suspect, its that man who you listen to with a gaping mouth. Trump is such a con artist, much like most of the Republican hierarchy and their talk show surrogates , they have succeeded in convincing you to help them protect their wealth by looking down instead of up. Prejudice is an easy thing to install. Especially on the frightened. Trump has done it too well. Even the 1%ers who make up the Republican party are appalled by these events. The screeching of racial slurs, the threats on people's lives, the crassness brought on by King Crass himself.
I will not go to the 1933 Germany card. Trump is not going to win. But how much of this hate is also due to the misogyny of this bunch. Throw in the racism, the cluelessness and the hatred of women, and it becomes truly disturbing. Watch that video. These people live next door to you. I am of the opinion that these mass shooters all share one thing. A lack of success with women. Rejected and scorned, eventually they have had enough. And easy access to guns gives them power. These Trump people arent going to mass murder anyone, but I am positive the thoughts are in there. How cool would it be to kill a bunch of libs? Dont tell me it isnt in there someplace.Add in mental instability and you have danger.
Oh well, they are here, have always been here and there's nothing I can do about it. Go ahead, blame people with even less power than you. Do Trump and his cronies bidding for them.
Saturday, August 6, 2016
You know if some guy has THAT many pictures of Saint Ronald Reagan on his wall, there has to be something going on. Either he's really stupid, or he's hiding something and overcompensating for his own weaknesses.
Well in the case of the man above, Nebraska State Senator William "Sexy Time" Kintner, its the latter. As usual, the loudest mouths of the conservative movement have a lotttttttttt to hide. With all that anti gay rhetoric, the calling of his fellow senators "monkeys", the facebook posts, the fact this guy is a fucking visigoth, none of this is surprising.
Well hell, Max's Dad, what did this Republican christian low rent Donald Trump do? He decided to take his state laptop to Massachusetts for some reason, and engage in cyber sex with a woman he's been conversing with on Skype. I guess Kintner is one of those guys who considers cheating on his cancer stricken wife (oh the pattern here is so familiar) to not be cheating about what, 7 or so rivers over? The only problem this christian man of faith had was as soon as he was done spilling his seed all over the state issued laptop, the hot chocolate on the other end of Skype tried to extort $4500 from him cuz eh done taped it. Chrissakes, I would pay $4500 NOT to see this tape of an old Republican pounding little Bill into submission.
Kintner, apparently a hypocrite, a degenerate AND a fucking cheapass, contacted the Nebraska authorities he was being extorted. The authorities not only found out that Bill The Bad was beating his meat to a woman not his cancer stricken wife, but also doing it with state property. You know, owned by the government he so despises, unless of course he can use it to pleasure himself to some "Hot bod" on the Ivory Coast.
Kintner is in full damage control. He was fined $1000 for the violation of using state property for not state business, unless of course, forcing Lil Willie to vomit all over a keyboard is an official State of Nebraska policy.
Kintner, a real creep, is also hammering home the diversionary tactics of "confessing" his sin, talking how God wants him to stay in the legislature fucking everything up, and how much the "monkeys" he works with spew up anti police rhetoric and encourage violence against police whenever they bitch when a cop kills an unarmed black guy, Oh by teh way, the "monkey" he is referring to happens to be black.
All of this while posing underneath two gigantic portraits of Reagan, which of course fools only the 30% so mind damaged they will believe anything is a liberal plot. And in Sarpy County, Nebraska's version of the Russian section of Berlin circa 1948 (papers please), this version of Kintner's bullshit may fly. Sarpy County is so full of double dipping retired flyboys who hate the very gubmint that pays them for serving their country, Kintner is a hero. He "tells it like it is" which of course means he spouts off his racist bullshit with no filter. He recently told the gays who live in Nebraska , yeah theres some who havent fled yet, that if they dont like the hostile atmosphere here in the heartland, get the hell out and move somewhere else. Then Kintner probably went home to be "appalled" by Grinder.
Even our trust fund boy Governor, he of the Ricketts family (how the fuck did this asshole get elected?), a man who will say anything at all to get elected , a man who will spend untold amounts of Daddy's money to get what he wants even when the legislature tell him to fuck off, a man so devoid of morality he wont accept federal Medicaid money to help the poor, a man who will spend hundreds of thousands of dollars of his own money (??) just to restore the death penalty so he can preside over killing someone, a man who will spend untold amount of his own money to keep gambling out of Nebraska, a man who will not even acknowledge his own sister's right to marry another woman. Yes, our worthless Governor, has told Kintner to get out (after he did a focus group of course).
So yet another christian man, shoving his alleged morality in your face, while at the same time shoving his conservative worm into a camera on the internet, is about to go down into the hell that is Republican phony-ism. All the pictures of Ronald Reagan aint helping you now. In fact, even Reagan wants you to go away. He told me that right after God told me he was just fucking with you.
Even that lil fireman on your desk is appalled by you. His helmet remind you of anything? Or is that microphone gettin you all worked up? The Nigerian princess is calling. you dumb fuck.
Sunday, July 31, 2016
Yes the 2016 DNC ended with the nomination of a woman by a major American political party which is historic. Only America pats itself on the back for things other nations have been doing for years and years. But whatever. Hillary Clinton, as a choice, is so far above the white supremacist Russian operative the other side decided to push forward as their standard bearer that it isnt even debatable. But onward, and the DNC is over. And it had its moments indeed. Just the pure star power of each convention was such a contrast. It was like watching a high school production of To Kill A Mockingbird with the black guy being the bad guy on one side while Broadway goes all out to tell the real story on the other side. Anyway here are the Top 10 moments I took from watching one helluva lot of an event I honestly find quite redundant.
10) Debbie Wasserman Schultz disappears.
Even her, she of the tin ear and the 1919 Black Sox mentality, knew she had to go away. For DWS, gaveling in the coronation of her BFF, Hillary , had to be something she yearned for. However, her Nixon like 1972 paranoia that her buddy would actually lose to a 74 year old socialist, took her down. And it should have. She is the very thing the Bernie Bots hate about politics. And though the Bernie Bots are not only naive and some are 100 proof anarchists, her head is the offering. Lets hope her career is over. Please.
9) Bernie Sanders Speaks
Bernie is still Bernie. He's a crusty old man with beliefs and principles that goddammit he's gonna tell you whether you like it or not. And he does. Wanna know what I believe? Listen to Senator Sanders. His speech was perfect. And it concluded with a call to arms against a White Supremacist Russian operative.
8) Jennifer Granholm
She cant run for President because she was born in Canada. You know, like Ted Cruz, who can run for President. But she can yell and holler and show the passion any candidate should show. Hillary aint Jennifer. Jennifer aint Hillary. Hey wow, not all women are alike. Take note, Republicans.
7) The Mothers Of The Movement
9 moms got up who had lost sons to gun violence. Police gun violence. Redneck gun violence. Gang gun violence. Of course, to the Republicans, this was an attack on cops. To anyone else with a room temp IQ and a low level of bigotry, this was an attack on gun violence. As long as cowards with guns continue to make it their FIRST response, this will continue. To not be moved by these women is to be dead inside. Right, Sean Hannity?
6) Bernie Boo Birds
To the true believers, I say this, you cant win every time. In fact to stay true to your beliefs is admirable. However, at some point, you have to adhere to the lesser evil. And sometimes its not even that evil. Like now. To boo Bernie Sanders at a rally for being an adult shows what children some of you are. The anarchists in the hall, who were there simply to be seen and get attention, were out of line many times. Booing a fucking General? Screaming during a moment of silence? Fuck off. Some day, you may learn it will very seldom work out in your favor. My basement is full of placards and signs advocating a President McGovern and Hart and Jackson and Church and Dean and Brown and Anderson and oh yeah, Obama. See? Now and then you get what you want. But we all know that the far right and the far left are the same. Jackasses and Elephants kicking down the barn just because thats what they do. Grow the fuck up.
5) Bill Clinton
For those, like me, who thought the Big Dog was looking sick, and out of touch, and over the hill, man were we wrong. Bill Clinton gave a speech so wonderful, like a fine storyteller, that it had me swooning again. I was in love again. The big lug, c'mere and gimme a hug. The "I met a girl" line was so great, despite the open ended jokes by less creative types, and the outrage shown by somebody whose sense of humor is not only strange but non existent, Rachel Maddow, he sjould use it all the fucking time. To those of us who thought Bill Clinton would be a liability, damn, we are wrong again. Get out there man. And stick that I met a girl line right in their faces. Insert not creative joke ere.
4) Joe Biden
Damn I wanted Joe Biden to run. I wanted to vote FOR Joe Biden. I love Joe Biden. Can Joe Biden debate Trump? But Joe Biden said two things that make me love Joe Biden.
"He says he cares about the middle class, give me a break, thats a bunch of malarkey"...........Translation---Give me a fucking break, thats a bunch of bullshit"
“The guy doesn’t have a clue about the middle class. Not a clue — period”
Did I mention how much I love Joe Biden?
3) The Obamas
Nobody doubts Barack Obama's call to action. "Dont boo, vote" was pure White Obama.
"I can say with confidence there has never been a man or a woman — not me, not Bill, nobody — more qualified than Hillary Clinton to serve as president of the United States of America" Black Barack took over there.
He was masterful as usual. Third term anyone?
But Michelle Obama was the star of that family. Oh yeah, I forgot she mentioned the fact that the White House was built by slaves sending that old man Bill O'Reilly into white people defense mode. And other Republican bitters into white people defense mode. We know the other side is very uncomfortable with facts.
Michelle Obama's a speech was brilliant, patriotic, rousing speech, Too bad the racists on the other side will never be able to get past the arms and the skin color. Seriously. it really is too bad.
2) Sarah Silverman
To the Bernie or Bust people. you're being ridiculous.........Mic drop. Boom. Over. This woman turned this convention around. She did. And the great thing about it? It HAD to be done.
1) Khizr Khan
The father of a kid who died in Iraq fighting for his nation calling out a white supremacist Russian Operative. This was THE moment that had me tearing up. Not the Hillary speech. Not the Gabby Giffords speech. THIS is the one. A humble man and his wife, going through the worst pain imaginable, calling out a fuckstick like Trump on national TV. I wanted to see Shatner screaming Khaaaaaaaan. Trumps supporters are too stupid to realize the knockout punch this was. What does the white supremacist say? Who cares? Fuck Donald Trump.
The work begins. To deny a creep like Trump even getting close to the White House is paramount to the survival of this nation. He not only has to be beaten, he has to be crushed ike no other. Oh, I know it wont happen, the crushing like no other, since white supremacy still holds dear even in the Northern conclaves of genetic Republicanism. Shit, I live in one of those places. Where an R next to your name makes it impossible for a substantial number of genetic Republicans to mark anyone else. But Trump will lose. And I guess thats really all that matters.