Monday, July 25, 2016

Democrats Go Republican!


Jesus do the Democrats know how to fuck up a slam dunk or what? Instead of brushin past a out of shape slow trash talker with no game and slamming it home, they decide to go in for a 360 and fucking miss.

What the hell is going on with this campaign? On the one hand you have a party of bigots and dummies nominating a TV show clown who shoots off his yap on a daily basis, a man who claims he could kill somebody and not be hurt by it in the polls, a man who mocks the disabled, a man who has a disdain for all women other than his daughter, a man who is so vulgar and thin skinned he cannot stop himself from carrying on grudges against perceived slights even after the issue is long gone. This is the Republican nominee. Christ, the ghost of George McGovern running with the ghost of Barry Goldwater could send this creep back to his giant pleasure palace holding his tiny tail between his tiny fingers.

Oh but not the party of Hillary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman Schultz. These two also cant help themselves. One of them is a woman of great abilities who chooses to pander and lie and become totally unlikable everytime she opens her mouth. She doesnt realize her great gift she has been given. An opponent who by just conversing ruins his chances every day. Yet, this strategy is not an option. Because she has to start talking also and remind everyone the she too is a candidate and the vulgarness that is Trump becomes the phoniness that is Hillary.

Now I admit to still being a Bernie Sanders shill. I've said since the start of this long ass campaign. This party of mine, one of which I believe in because of people like Bernie Sanders or Walter Mondale or FDR, has been hijacked by a cult of Hillary supporters who make no bones and spare no opportunity to rig this system against their chosen messiah. And it quite frankly still pisses me off. Oh yeah I know she got 3 million more votes than he did and blah blah blah. I hear that from my sell out son every freakin day. But from Day One, this has been a coronation and not an election. Like the Republicans USED to be, it's her turn so shut up and fall into line you Sanders hippies. Nope. I believe in what I believe in and its not pandering to banks and Wall Street and being a get tough Scoop Jackson military hack. Scoop Jackson? Wow, I am old. Look it up kids.

Bernie Sanders got fucked over from the get go. When I sat in a school auditorium that cold February day participating in the Nebraska caucus with Bernie Sanders supporters, many of whom sat on the floor, stood against the wall, stood in the aisles and sat on each others laps while Hillary supporters barely filled up a section, and saw the system rigged right in front of my eyes I knew uh oh, this is going to be tough. With a caucus chairman who continually called him "Bernie Saunders" and a constant barrage of pro Hillary rulings it became apparent my party was not going to take Sanders people seriously. Finally when some announcement came that Hillary had 226 write in mailed in ballots and Sanders had 25 or whatever I was finished. Fuck this. You let people MAIL IN ballots and not bother to get off their ass and show up? Or was there some person in the back furiously writing in ballots?

Well we now know that suspicious behavior means theres smoke. Because of this:

"It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist."

Hey ref, I think you're a biased paid off hack. Referees are supposed t run a fair game. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is the 1919 Black Sox. Paid off, or so consumed by her Hillary worship, she cant see the forest for the trees. Now rated, she did not write that e mail, but as with Saint Reagan of Hollywood, the fish rots from the head. DWS is that head. Yes, she's gone, completely oblivious to what she did or said. Gee, who does that sound like?

As we go into Day One of the DNC, I shudder at what is to come. I look forward to what Bernie Sanders has to say. I know how tempting it would be to do a Ted Cruz and say fuck this. But Sanders isnt Cruz and as much as part of me would like that, the brain says no Bernie. Trump is a Russian controlled megalomaniac who cannot be allowed to even enter the White House much less live there. Look, we got jobbed by Hillary and her court. She is a terrible candidate. She almost got beat by a 74 year old man with crazy hair. But shes's all we have to stop a fascist takeover of America.

So for this week, I openly screech at the Hillary and her hacks. But come next week, I hold my nose for awhile, then by September she doesnt look so bad. Because the alternative is unacceptable and dangerous.

No comments: