Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dick Dynasty!


No idea who this guy is. None. I've heard of his show, I've seen his picture and I sort of know they blow duck calls, which is kind of gay in itself, but this Phil Robertson character is apparently a 67 year old redneck who doesn't much care for sin and sinners. He just doesn't get why some guy would prefer a man's anus to a woman's vagina and he said it to an interviewer in GQ. GQ???? So Phil says this shit to a guy from GQ? Did he think it stood for Guns N Queers?

Phil has gone and got hisself suspended from A&E for dissing the anus lovers who of course run the whole media, along with the Jews of course. And the people who watch this show which again, I have no idea what goes on in this show other than blowing ducks, are outraged! Gosh darn it, liberal media, you fags went and done it this time. Suspending a Gawd fearing Baptist like Phil. Phil used to drink like a fish, beat his family, commit crimes, hide from the revenuers in the woods and then he found Jeeeeeeezus. Jesus, does this story sound familiar. The wretch that was Phil Robertson found Gawwwwwd and now he wants everybody to be just like him. A confused bigot.

Hey, if Phil wants to hate on the gays and be their judge and jury, big fucking deal. There's millions of those idiots out there. But the OTHER thing Phil said that pisses me off is this:

“I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person. Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash. We’re going across the field. … They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, ‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’ — not a word! Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues,”

Well Goll-EEEEEEEE! Phil's one of them necks who think that blacks were happier when the white man was telling them what to do. For free. Chrissakes, go on Bill O'Reilly and say that and you two can jack each other off, Phil. THAT is far worse than Phil's confusion over biology. The biology problem is teachable. The yeah them blacks were singing and jiving and happy as a welfare mom on the first of the month attitude is not. That's Sarah Palin dumb. And that is permanent.

There's petitions and crap out there from Phans of Phil demanding the mo's who suspended Phil reinstate him. They are OUTRAGED at this violation of the First Amendment!!! I'd sign it, but I couldn't find any petitions out there demanding Martin Bashir and Alec Baldwin be reinstated to the airwaves so fuck Phil and his Phans. As the Duck says, Blow me!

No comments: