Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Who's That Old Man Standing Next To My Sarah?


What is the problem with you white women? You favor McSame and the Governor of an Iceberg by a 53%-37% margin. Just because the old man dipped into the shallow water and plucked out a sneering, smarmy , sarcastic, pathological liar named Sarah you white chicks begin to swoon like he'd picked George Clooney or something. Oh , she looks like us. Oh, she reminds me of my friends. Oh, she reminds me of me. I have news for you. Who the hell wants your friends, or for that matter, you, being anywhere close to the "nukular" button? Come on , white babes, think. Start thinking. Get over the initial pride and start to analyze the situation. Sarah Palin isn't like you. She doesn't remind you of your friends, unless your choice in friends tends toward the back stabbing shrew.
I would expect white men, who are known boneheads, trust me on this, I am one, to think Sarah Palin's a hot commodity. In fact, white ladies, they like her because they think they could go hunting with her and on the way home impregnate her for the sixth time. White men are notorious blockheads, just think Bill O'Reilly, and blockheads vote Republican. So please, white women, start to think. She represents everything you've fought for years. Don't let Bill O'Reilly and your similar pinheaded husbands get their way.
The country needs you to save it.

No comments: