Sunday, March 1, 2009

Twin Lefties Rule!

I thought about writing about that crazy speech made by Mr.Limbaugh to that lynch mob yesterday but after watching about 15 minutes of the narcissism and the posturing and the worship and the self loathing shown by that degenerate, I had to turn it off. It made me sad and not mad. So because of that, let's be positive today. Spring training is underway! There's 7 inches of snow on the ground, it's colder than CPAC's heart, but somewhere in Florida or Arizona, there is baseball going on. That warms my heart. Go Twins!

2 comments:

Jack Jodell said...

Hey, what a guy - a clear thinker, and a Twins fan to boot! I live in suburban Minneapolis and have attended at least 1 game every season since they've been here except two! In recent years (since 1986) I have averaged 20+ games. My cousin and 3 other guys split season tickets in the 2nd deck, second row, smack dab behind home plate. I usually see one game or so per series that way. Win or lose, I LOVE to go to the games! I was disappointed our GM did next to nothing all winter, but if Joe Crede is healthy, this could be a good year!

Project Christopher said...

I can't even contemplate having my TV on a channel long enough to even SEE Rush Limbaugh much less listen to even a microsecond of him speaking.