Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Aunt Ginni & Uncle Thomas!



A long time ago when I was in college at the University of Nebraska, in some sort of poly sci course taught by some dirty hippie, we were instructed to write a short paper on what we considered to be an injustice in American history. I chose the esteemed drunk from Wisconsin, Joe McCarthy, and his campaign to rid America of logical thought. As I read my paper, I was met by almost unanimous agreement that Tail Gunner Joe was a bum and a disgrace. Except for one lone girl sitting next to me who proclaimed that she thought Joe was a hero and that we need more Joes to rid the nation of people like me. That girl was Ginni Lamp, now known as Ginni Thomas, the dingbat wife of unqualified Supreme Court kook, Clarence Thomas.

Ginni Thomas has become a teabagger. Thanks to her husband and the rest of the corporate hacks who make up 5/9 of the nation's top court, Ginni has started a new organization to cater to the teabaggers (do they realize her husband is shhhhh black?) called Liberty Central. The organization can now accept unlimited amounts of money to say nasty things about anybody they don't like and attempt to buy the Congress and the courts thanks to the SCROTUS (yeah they teabagged the whole nation). On the website, Ginni calls herself a "proud Nebraskan" who is a fan of Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham and that squeakbox, Mark Levin. She also is "intrigued" by Glenn Beck and is "listening carefully". Yeah like the guys in the white coats and butterfly nets.

Now I don't care what Ginni does with her free time, I mean how much time can reading to Clarence take? But Ginni Thomas calling herself a "proud Nebraskan" makes me want to puke my Runza. The fact that she brings her goddamned husband back here to sit in luxury boxes and be in the same stadium as me during Husker games makes me want to throw up my corndog. The fact that they come back here and lower the collective IQ of this state (and trust me, thats an accomplishment) makes me want to upchuck my Fairbury Hot Dog. The fact I still remember her numbskullness in that long ago class makes me want to blow chunks of my gigantic heart-clogging steak. The fact that grown people will follow her into wingnutland makes me want to barf a Wahoo Weenie all over my Husker suit.

Stay away, Ginni. And keep your sycophant husband away also. I am sick of booing him when they introduce his dumb ass to the crowd of red clad lifeless teabaggers to be. It's the only time I can stand being around "proud Nebraskans". On the other hand, it is amusing to see the spinning brains of people who hate Obama, but cock their heads sideways at the black guy on the field married to their Ginni. At least 50 heads explode each and every Saturday.

1 comment:

Jack Jodell said...

I'm amazed that they even admitted Ginni baby in to the university, Max's Dad, her having been dropped on her head at birth and brain-damaged and all. ANYONE who supports of applauds McCarthy's extremism and excesses and advocates for more of the same is psychotic. She and her husband, arrogant authoritarian types both, are enemies of the overwhelming majority of our citizens who are not elites or wealthy corporate criminals.