Thursday, October 20, 2022

Stop Texting Me!!


 They text all day long. They even text you and use the wrong name. Most of them are all the same. Its an EMERGENCY, if you dont "chip in" $10 right now we are going to lose. Then it's another EMERGENCY again the next day and on and on.

I get Democrats texts 90% of the time. I get texts from Republicans ONCE. If its not Trump telling me he knows where I live, it's Kim Reynolds in Iowa saying she needs help to hold off the radical left. Hey lady, I AM the radical left. It usually stops after I answer with a pleasant fuck off or worse but then a new reptile Republican will step up. The other day it was some radical christian nationalist running for school board who wants to end public education. I love insulting christians with f words via text. I know the candidate probably doesnt see it but the staffer who I assume is also a Christian nationalist does and thats good enough for me.

Look the most egregious violators of texting me are Tim Ryan, Val Demings, Catherine Cortes Masto, and Ralph Warnock. I don't live anywhere near any of those states so I have no idea where my $10 would go. I haven't seen their ads but I assume because they are Democrats, and thus unwilling to get into the gutter and fight my $10 will go to waste. 

Here we see two kinds of ads. Don Bacon, a vulnerable do nothing Republican incumbent, and Mike Flood, a nerd of a Republican if there ever was one, put 4 ads on to every one of their Democratic opponents. The ads are all Nancy Pelosi, AOC, and Joe Biden want to let you die in the streets cuz they all defunded the cops, praised the "rioters", all voted to let violent criminals out of prison to kill you and your family. They want to take all your money and give it to illegals, they want to make you lose your mortgage and put you into the streets, they all want to tax you out of existence....blah blah blah.......I've taken to muting the TV as soon as an ad comes on. Should I chip in $10 to the local Democrats? Why? Their ads are all hey look I am a non partisan who loves the other side and will work with them to achieve solutions. Like what exactly? Help them impeach Biden? Help them impeach Garland and Harris and anybody else that can help them achieve fascism? Help them cut more taxes on the rich? I aint giving you $10 for that shit.

The Democrats better wake up. These water torture constant Republican ads are all the same. Nothing good about their candidate, its all what will happen if the radical liberal wins. And its fucking working. But the Democrats never learn. That Michelle Obama bullshit about how when they go low we go high was nonsense then and it's even worse advice now. Yet here we continue with the Democratic ads about how they are lying about me and can't we all get along? FUCK NO!

Where are the ads featuring the goddamned traitors that took shits in the Capitol not even 2 years ago/ Where are the ads with Mussolini and Hitler and Putin? Where are the ads about fucking abortion? Where are the ads about voter suppression? Where are the ads calling Don Bacon or Mike Flood a fucking fascist? Though they may not be is irrelevant. They WILL enable it as they did a criminal tax cheat traitor for 4 years. Its literally 19 days until the country votes and the way it looks Americans care more about a fucking egg costing more than it used to than democracy itself. We all know the Republicans will do NOTHING about any of this, but Americans have proven the attitude is ahhhhhhh they'll never really do that stuff like outlaw abortion or outlaw gay marriage or install fascism. The bottom line is they WILL and they HAVE and if they gain power this time they will NEVER give it up.

So look Democrats....until I see the ads about the Republicans being fascists and misogynists and bigots and fascists and homophobes and fascists and xenophobic assholes......you aint getting my $10.

 

2 comments:

Green Eagle said...

Man, first of all, let me get this out of the way: I am a dad to a son named Max too. Anyway, you are absolutely right. I have been sick for a decade or more at the endless e-mails filled with panic if I do not immediately contribute to some candidate I have often never heard of. What particularly drives me crazy is that there is no way to participate in their campaigns or offer suggestions- they want nothing but our money, and for us to then just sit back and shut up while they run spectacularly bad campaigns based on the advice of idiotic "experts" who don't seem to have a clue what danger this country is in, and want to pretend it is 1955 and we are running against Eisenhower. Democratic weakness has just about given the country to the fascists, and they seem to be fine with that.

Max's Dad said...

I agree with everything you stated....Say hi to your Max