Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Put Adults Back In Charge!


Last night on a stage in Texas I saw Joe Biden , Beto O'Rourke and Amy Klobuchar standing there speaking to a crowd of adults, and acting like adults. Across the country on a stage in North Carolina, two minstrel show performers danced and clapped while making fun of another person's height, while a 73 year old man stood there in the background smiling and the thousands of white people howled at the "humor". These are children, bullies and dimbulbs laughing at Diamond And Silk, a couple of Heckle and Jeckles if there ever were.

The adults in Texas spoke eloquently and with logic and reason. They put out their reasons for dropping out of the Presidential race in a respectful and cogent way. People applauded , laughed at lame political jokes and listened intently.

In North Carolina a 73 year old man called people names, gave other people his stupid nicknames, called for impeachment on a US Senator and a guy without a job. And the cultists cheered and booed and were thoroughly entertained by the two bamboozlers who I hope are grifting them but have a feeling they believe their own bullshit. Thats American leadership now. Its a 1915 Minstrel show. Im surprised the pre rally entertainment didnt include a showing of Birth of a Nation. Ya know, back when America was great.

I am now at the point where asking me what I think about the issues is pointless. Do I want Medicare for All? Yes. Do I want background checks? Yes. Do I want an assault weapon ban ? Absolutely. Do I want Wall Street to get its nuts clipped? Yes. Do I want billionaires and millionaires to pay more taxes? Yes. Do I want endless wars? No. Do I want Russians hacking in to our elections? Hell no. Do I want abortion to be legal? Yes Do I want everyone to be protected from discrimination? Of course. Do I think climate change is going to kill us all? Yes. Do I want student loan debt to be reduced? Yes.

Every poll I take says I should be voting for Bernie Sanders or Liz Warren. But ya know what? I dont give a shit about the issues this year.

My ONLY issue is ridding my country of a criminal and I dont give a damn who does it. And right now it looks like Joe Biden is that guy.

I dont care if the next President sits around the Oval Office playing Overwatch all day. At least they arent Donald Fucking Trump.
I dont give a fuck about Purity tests or corporate Democrats or paranoia or sell outs. I just dont.

Rid my country and this world of this grifter blood sucking parasite and his entire fucking family.

Thats my ONLY issue.

If its Joe, its Joe.

No comments: