Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some Stupid With A Flare Gun Burned The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame To The Ground!



Hey,there's a lot wrong with this world and changing it is very difficult. But one of the biggest wrongs on earth is the fact these guys are NOT in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Deep Purple is not there, folks. It's the most unbelievable thing about that place. This year's nominees include such rock icons as Eric B & Hakim. Is that a morning zoo in Kalamazoo? Guns N Roses? The Cure? Chaka Khan? Ugh!

Deep Purple was my first concert back in 1973 in Lincoln's Pershing Auditorium. When I heard the start of Highway Star back on that Friday night I was hooked. I've seen some shit since then, including many groups IN the Hall of Fame I hate. I'm not going to argue that Guns N Roses doesn't belong there, but if it's true that the reason Deep Purple can't get in is because Ritchie Blackmore is an asshole, what the hell is Axel Rose doing there? Look up that word in the dictionary and you see that headbanded Halloween masked freak's picture. I am outraged!

Come on. Deep Purple is the bomb. Still is. Who doesn't learn guitar by strumming Smoke on the Water? You think the fact Michele Bachmann won a straw poll is outrageous. Deep Purple being snubbed AGAIN is really an outrage. Disagree? HUSH!

No comments: