Wednesday, February 22, 2023

I Know Something You Don't Know!


 Hey Emily Kohrs! Thanks for your service but shut the fuck up, pretty please!

Emily has shown up all over the media, twitching and saying things like she doesn't even vote and how much she is awed by drunkard Rudy Giuliani. Her brain seems stuck in 2002. 

She thinks she's being clever by giggling and saying things like the recommended indictments are "not a short list" and "not rocket science" to figure out who she means hee hee hee. 

Meanwhile the former guy is over on his pseudo twitter taking back his praise of the grand jury for their "total exoneration" and now screeching about "racism" against him and back to the "perfect phone calls" bullshit. You know, the "perfect" phone call where he threatened the Georgia Secretary of State with legal consequences if he didn't come up with 11,000 votes fellas. This isn't good because he riles up his violent thugs who are probably sending death threats to Emily Kohrs and DA Fani Willis. Perhaps Emily doesn't care as ignorance is bliss but I know Fani Willis does. Why give this Florida retiree a heads up that he's close to indictment?

I've heard former prosecutors state that blabbermouths like her are a prosecution nightmare and she's arming Trumps crooked lawyers with ammunition to ask for jury impropriety and shit like that to muck up the legal gears.  

Look I dont know who the grand jury recommended to Willis to indict. Kohrs was at least smart enough not to let that fly out of her trap. But the sly little "its not rocket science" to figure out who the list includes really aint helping. If I was one of those conspiracy whackos I'd start hollering that she's TRYING to fuck this up. But since I know better and my tin foil hat is in the wash, I'd just say she's loving the attention. 

So please , Emily, could you please stop acting like a giddy teenager who knows a secret and is just dying to tell you without telling you (wink wink) and just shut the hell up!

My own instincts say a whole lot of fake Georgia electors, Rudy Giuliani , Lindsey Graham and perhaps Mark Meadows and if all is just, Fat Donald will be very sad very soon . Damn I hope so.

But lets leave this to Fani Willis now and forget about Emily Kohrs.

One of the lingering questions I have is how in the name of Jimmy Carter did this yapping Yorkie become foreperson??? Did they vote her foreperson to get her to stop talking? That I would understand.

No comments: