Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Taylor And Travis!!


 A year ago I was somebody who was pissed as Travis Kelce went all WWE after beating the Eagles in Super Bowl XXXXXXLLLLLXXXX or whatever. What a clown. And Taylor Swift? She was still a talentless goofball in my eyes.

Oh, what a difference a year makes. I went to see the Taylor Swift Eras Tour movie to see what the hype was all about and realized that this woman is a fucking national treasure. She works her ass off, has a lot of tunes you can't get out of your head and lyrics that are meaningful and true to life. Unlike my demo, which involves great music but insipid lyrics like "Lick It Up, its only Right Now" and "She told Me to Come, but I was already there."

Then came Travis Kelce, doing ads for the jab, with a twinkle in his eye, an attitude of fuck you if you don't like it and a famous feud with the " smartest guy in the room" a true living example of the Dunning Krueger Effect, Aaron Rodgers. 

Then came the merger of Swift and Kelce. Rumored to be a publicity stunt that became an obvious real relationship. The NFL and the TV networks couldn't stop showing Tay Tay in the suite cheering on her newfound love. It annoyed the shit out of the Alpha Male Girl Hating Club but secretly thrilled them as they had the opportunity to express their woman hatred with a legitimate subject.

We got to see such garbage as:

"To Those who might say the right needs its own Taylor Swift to look up to. I answer we already have that . Her name is Lauren Boebert.

The conspiracy theorists crawled out. The incels that dominate social media anytime a woman gets the spotlight. The NFL is rigged. The Chiefs will win and then Kelce and Taylor will publicly endorse Joe Biden. And then comes the former presidential candidate for the GQP and current Trump ass kisser, Vivek Ramaswamy, who never met a dumbass idea he didn't like. 

"I wonder who's going to win the Super Bowl. And I wonder if there's a major presidential endorsement coming from an artificially culturally propped-up couple this fall.   

Look, I don't like the Chiefs at all. Mahomes is a crybaby, their fans are drunken racist hillbillies, and every time I've been there rooting on my team, you dont want to lose. Their fans are even meaner and fight inclined when they win. A certain event in which Chiefs fans attacked two women in the opposing team's jerseys comes to mind and we left the game early to get away from them. 

But come Super Bowl Sunday, I will be rooting for the Niners. But if the Chiefs pull it out, I won't be pissed like last year. I'll be happy as hell that the misogynists and MAGA lunkheads will be madder than hell and I'll be happy for those crazy kids, Travis and Taylor. 

Who knew that an obvious love story would piss off the entire miserable incel MAGA misogynist community?

Everyone.

No comments: